This is an intuitive Remote Control for 'Popcorn Hour' (PCH A200, A210, C200, A300, C300, A400, A410, VTEN), PopBox (3D, V8), AsiaBox.
Sit back and operate from your android smartphone or tablet in a relax posture without tiring your arm.
Capable of switching between multiple devices within the same Wi-Fi LAN.
Na Remote Control for 'Popcorn Hour' allows you to try nearly the all features (with some limitations) from Pro version:
- remotely browse and play audio, video and photo files on your Popcorn Hour device (including Network files)
- remotely browse and play media files and Albums from 'Networked Media Jukebox' (NMJ) database (including databases on network shares)
- remotely browse, search and play Internet Radio stations
- remotely search for a media files on local devices and Network servers
- remotely manage play list queue
- remotely control playback
- remotely control volume
- use android keyboard as replacement for original remote numpad.
- stream files to your android device
It requires no additional software and no configuration.
Application tested on Popcorn Hour C200, A400, Popbox V8. Also known that it works with A210.
If you have compatibility problems with other Popcorn devices pls write a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Na Remote 4 Popcorn Hour is a free software application from the Video Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-04. The program can be installed on Android.
Na Remote 4 Popcorn Hour (version 4.3.4) has a file size of 2.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 76 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.